There's A Rock For That!

There's A Rock For That!

Welcome!

This is the place to explore, rocks, crystals, gemstones and their many applications with crystal enthusiast Mary Brown aka "Tarot Dactyl" Host of the popular "There's a Rock For That!" weekly radio show.

Make sure you stop by often to see what's coming up on the show which airs every Thursday at 4PM EST on blogtalkradio.com.

If you have any questions about crystals you would like Tarot Dactyl to address on the show or would like to be a guest and share your crystal experiences, please email mary@tarotdactyl.net

Tarot Dactyl offers Crystal Consultations via skype at a rate of $30 for a 30 minute consultation, payment can be made thru paypal. If you would like to arrange a skype consultation, please email her at mary@tarotdactyl.net.





Thursday, May 1, 2014

Today's Show: Welcoming the New Crystal Putnisite, Crystal Devas & Oversoul Attunement Readings

Tune in today at 4PM EST to "There's A Rock For That!" radio show.  It's going to be a wild and fun ride!

I'm excited to introduce a new segment on the show today called "A Rock For Your Thoughts." So much buzz is in the air right now about a new mineral which has just been discovered in Australia and is called Putnisite. So it's perfect timing to start off this new segment by welcoming this new crystal into our awareness.

Photo Credit: Dr. Peter Elliott et al. 2014.

The big topic for today's show is Crystal Devas. I will be sharing my ideas on what they are, how we can connect with them, and... how they may be connecting with us! And my Crystal Guest for today is Spirit Quartz!




I will be taking your calls today as well. Would love to hear everyone's take on the Crystal Devas, and the newly discovered mineral, or any of your crystal experiences.

And, I have a special treat for those who call in for a reading! I will be exploring the Crystal Oversoul Attunements Cards by Michael Eastwood, which fits perfectly with the concept of Crystal Devas!



I have found it to be a very interesting deck to work with and thought it would be wonderful to share with you all. One of the fascinating things about it is that each card features a mandala designed to help one connect to the Crystal Oversouls. This can be done through meditating on the mandala. So, I will be taking calls on a first come, first served basis and for those who want a reading -- I will post the card I pulled for them on this blog after the show, so they can work with the image.  I think this will be an interesting experiment and I can't wait to hear back from everyone about their experience with their card!

So I hope to connect with you all today at 4PM EST -- you can tune in online by clicking this link: There's A Rock For That! Radio

Or you can listen on your phone by calling 347-637-3372 -- don't forget to press "1"  if you want me to take your call!

No comments:

Post a Comment